The moderator needs to have this crap stopped.  We don't need this.  I am a proud AMERICAN!!
Bill W4WX
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 3:42 PM
Subject: [DX-CHAT] No Anti-American Rant !

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Urb LeJeune
Sent: 24. mai 2005 15:42
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-CHAT] Anti-American Rant

Urb,

With respect
I refuse to be labelled Anti-American !

        Youre an old DX buddy but your anti-Americanism has gone over the top.

After 11 september 2001 it has been a major inconvenience to travel to and within USA.
That is what many people feel. Why that makes it anti-American is beyond me !

        Isn't that a shame the you Europeans are inconvienced because we choose not
be the target of another act of war.
If your read the news, you must observe that you already are a target  !

Perhaps when you get a new president ,who respects international law and has less double standards, you may see more overseas visitors.

        A little history lesson. Germany did not attack the United States on December
7th 1941, Japan did. Had the US not disregarded international law and declared war
on Germany, as well as Japan on December 8th 1941, you folks in Europe would be
speaking German today.

Please let us compare apples with apples !

        You are a world-class operator and DXer but your politics have no place in ham
radio communications. Please take your political discourse elsewhere.

Urb, W2DEC

I have not started any political discussion at all, just referering what many has told me why they dont travel over there so much for the time being ! I would think it was interesting !
7 3  Rag  la5he