Up until last November, I hadn't been on a plane since before 11 Sept
2001.  I've flown quite a bit in years past, but had no need to fly since
then until recently.

I've made several flights since then, all on the same airline.  Each time
I was designated a "selectee".  This apparently means you're under
scrutiny for some reason.  I can understand the first time but I don't get
why the other times.  I was even joking with the same security guy I'd
been checked by at the same airport on two earlier occasions - "We've got
to stop meeting like this ..." Fortunately he had a sense of humor.
He didn't understand why I was being called a "selectee" so many times,
either.

It's not a big deal but it made me feel I was being accused of something
bad I'd never done.

Maybe it's a good thing I wasn't trying to take along a radio.

73, Zack W9SZ