Hello dx-chat,

 Tuesday, July 19, 2005 Vic Goncharsky wrote to dx-chat@njdxa.org:

VG> Generally speaking there's no difference between " fat cat American
capitalist
VG> ham" and "poor Russki ham"

I  haven't  seen  anything about "poor russki ham" here, what was that
about?

VG> In fact those of us who are in this hobby for 30 years or so, don't need
much
VG> and certainly can afford to get the the new one every 2-5 years for even
$10.

I  have  never  seen  your call in the Challenge listings, that is the
difference.  Of  course I would pay $100 just now for each of 7 or 8 I
need  for  DXCC  HR#1. But I don't want to pay 4 or even 2 dollars for
each of 350+ I need for DXCC Challenge 2000.

VG> Senceless discussion....

It depends on what makes sense to you personally.

--
 73...Art RX9TX        19-Jul-05 11:32 UTC

 "Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live."    (Goethe)