Well done, Charles.
That is good old hamspirit !!!

73  Rag LA5HE

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of Charles Harpole
Sent: 26. juli 2005 14:59
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-CHAT] 5000 QSL cards done

Over the past three months, my dear wife and I have hand written QSL cards
Today, every single QSL card that has come in to me has been answered via
buro or direct mail.

Call signs involved are K4VUD, HS0ZCW, XW1UD, A52UD, 9N1UD, 9N7UD, V26V,
AC4TT, KG4FPK, and VU3CHE.

I thank everyone for their patience if u were waiting.  Good DX to all and
73,

Charles Harpole
[EMAIL PROTECTED]