Hi,
Today I decided to try and trace down the rather LOUD extremely broad
banded hash that I was hearing on my rig.

To make a LONG story short - my KVM switch was the cuprite - take the
KVM out of line, hook direct to the PC, and I dropped the noise in my
shack 3-4 S units across the board, and in spots MORE

So, now I'm looking for a new KVM and cables that DON'T leak RFI like
a sieve

Any recommendations?

Charlie

--
73 de KG2V

For the Children - RKBA!

Hi, my name is Annie Key. Please don't hit me!