You go, Steve! As moderator of some 13 Yahoo ham radio groups (4500 members), I
am fed up to >HERE with spam blockers at all levels. I am now spending one to
four (unpaid) HOURS per day on these groups because some jerk at podunk.com
thinks a program can separate spam from legitimate email. I can rant and rave
about spamblockers for hours (and will on request), but they do not work at any
level higher than the user level. And the user type under question which
requires me to jump through a hoop so my group messages will get through to
whomever installed it smells of arrogance, tunnel vision, and fuzzy thinking.
As somebody mentioned, the only spam filter I've ever seen which works is that
function of Eudora (emailer client from QualComm) which permits the user to
determine what is spam and what is not.

It is absolutely up to the subscriber and nobody else to demand of his/her ISP
(or whomever) to remove any installed spamblocker. On my groups, bounced
messages due to presence of a spamblocker is grounds for instant deletion from
the group(s).

Keep up the good work, Steve! Es GL on 3Y0X!

73 de Fred K2FRD