--- "Peter Dougherty (W2IRT)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1) Since it's obvious that 40 CW was the most in-demand band/mode,
> and since they said they had filtering in place to allow multiple
> stations on one band, why not field two stations on 40 CW? One at
> 7005 and one around 7095 or so? One for EU one for NA during the
> overlap hours from 1600 to around 0300, then one for NA and one for
> JA after about 0300 or so until 40 dies to Peter 1 around 0700?

It would be impractical to transmit around 7100 and still be able to operate
SSB split transmitting around 7070 or so.

I don't believe DX is allowed to transmit CW above 7100.  Furthermore, the FCC
limits USA stations to 200W output above 7100.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us