Kudus to the Peter I guys. Their operation was first class. It shows that K4UEE and K0IR are excellent organizers and planners. They did it and they did it right.

I hate to say this as the flames will probably roll in but before criticizing what is wrong, I suggest you walk a mile in their shoes. I know when I am out on a DXpedition, and I have been on quite a few but nothing near as exotic as Peter I nor will I ever do one like that, what seems obvious on this end is not at all the case on the other end, the DXpedition end. They call the shots. It isn't going to be a case of their money, their equipment, their time, their sweat, their frostbite and your rules. It just doesn't work that way.

Let the Peter I guys bask in the spotlight of an excellent DXpedition. Bravo Zulu!

73,