I worked 5B/KC7RVN during the ARRL I'ntnl CW DX
contest on 18 February 2006.

However, my card to KC7RVN's stateside address was
returned as undeliverable; "moved, left no address."

I found out that the owner of that callsign is RW9UP
but QRZ.com and Hamcall websites each have a slightly
different address for him in Russia/Russian
Federation.

Anyone know the correct route?

Thanks - need his 5B card for a new one here.

John - WB8RFB