From: "Charles Harpole" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-CHAT] Logbook of World
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 04:17:51 +0000

I just got notice of expiration of my Logbook World for all my calls.  I
have eight calls.
My conclusion about this matter is that it is way, way too much trouble to
bother with.
Download this, check for that (extensions, etc), remember passwords, etc etc
etc etc.

If this were a real business, it would go broke due to customer frustration.

I guess I will just have to struggle along without Logbook of the World.
Nice idea, overly complicated solution (u gotta love computers to deal with
this thing--I do not).  73

Charles Harpole  HS0ZCW
[EMAIL PROTECTED]