A couple of years ago I had an RC5B3 rotor damaged when a tower came down, I just did a "google" and emailed Create in Japan.  I managed to get through to one of the engineers rather than the sales line and they gave me the parts for FREE if I wired them the money for shipping.  They were INCREDIBLY helpful.

Here in the UK we have to deal with all the useless bureaucracy of the EU who insist that everything is "CE" marked (thanks, EU, you're really adding value..  Not) so I don't think that Create are on sale here any more.  However Ron GW3YDX (Vine Antennas www.vinecom.co.uk) is a knowledgeable chap and he'll most likely know where to source spares.

Hope this helps.  Regards.  Dave G0OIL

"Charlie, W0YG" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
KV0Q is looking for the address of the Create rotor company in Japan. He
has three RC5B rotors that have been hammered and need repairing. Can
someone help with the address to send these back for service. There doesn't
seem to be any place in this country that handles this and perhaps the
company is out of business. Nobody seems to be advertising these rotors or
the beams they manufactured.

Please reply to kv0q at aol.com and he will take from there. THANKS!

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>