Direct QSL requests for VU4AN/VU3CHE should be mailed to

Charles Harpole (Phosit)
95/1 Moo 1
Thambon Ban Kok
Amper Meung
Samut Sakhon,  74000 THAILAND

Mail to this address has been reliablle even with things of value inside mail and packages.

$2 USD will be especially appreciated and SASE is manditory, but put no postage on ur sase.

This address is also good for HS0ZCW and K4VUD.

BURO CARDS SHOULD GO TO "VIA HS0ZCW" TO THE HS (THAILAND) QSL BURO, which has also been shown to be very reliable.

Direct mail will be handled by me and my wife, so maybe include what she will most appreciate when she opens your envelop.... hi hi. 73

PS...Mail to K4VUD new address in Plano, Texas will add months to the replies. My Florida address is kaput... no longer good.

Charles Harpole,  VU4AN/VU3CHE, etc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]