Dear ham friends,
now i want to give you good news. andaman isalnds have  two permanent stations. thier call signs are vu3vpx and vu3vpy. they will operate  ham radio stations after 25th of april. they are two lectures from politechinic college. We, niar helped them for getting thier licenses. we will have more activity in andaman very soon. u will hear more and more activity in VU4 land. whatever we have done we did it in VU4 land. Hope everybody will be happy. the greatness goes to National Institute of Amateur Radio ,Hydeabad who has spend lot of money to organise hamfest and radio operation  in vu4 land . my sincere Thanks to all dx hams who had aprticipated in the hamfest and radio operation in vu4land.The ham operation will be till 25th april.
best regards
bharathi vu2rbi