Hey Tom I like the "Worked all phone booth award." Not many of those left in our country and it would be a challenge. I can just see setting up an HF station in a phone booth. Man the terrorist alert would go out in a hurry.

Rod WC7N

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Wylie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Joe Subich, W4TV" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Peter W2IRT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "dx-chat List" <dx-chat@njdxa.org>
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] new rule??

Oh, I care passionately about working them all, especially as I have only TWO to get. My initial point, appears to have been missed, that " how can a rock sticking out of the Ocean a few feet ever be classified as a Country or Entity?" It just makes the whole thing stupid, like working light houses or castles, why not a "worked all phone booth's" award, or worked 100 Rocks?

The DX Century Club was founded so that people who worked 100 COUNTRIES coald achieve an award.

Tom
GM4FDM