What is the motivation for keeping hams off KP5? From experience getting permission I can tell you- They don't want to get sued! Suppose they give permission, someone goes, and does get hurt. There is a possibilty that they will be sued, claiming they were somehow negligent. I have been told that I had difficulties because I am an American, and all Americans are sue happy. This even though I had been to the island in question 5 times, and never sued. Maybe I am just slow getting around to it, huh?

73,

Duane, WV2B

"The reward of a thing well done is to have done it."-
Ralph Waldo Emerson