I can appreciate that... but I think it already happens to a certain
extent, right?

The first spot of all is useful to let you know the DX freq.  The rest
just let you know who else is hearing the DX.  Now, it could be that
one might make the case that the DX should only be spotted once.  I'd
come down on this side if it were possible to keep people from
duplicating spots when they're excited.

Since people are going to spot the same DX over and over again, I
think it would be cool to have formatted data of station details.
If the format was codified and a lot of people used it, you could get
all sorts of data on band conditions, statistics on who uses what
antennas when and how well they work.

Some mods to cluster software would let you add automatic info when,
for example, you spot a 20m spot and you always use your four element
yagi on 20.

If it's formatted properly, the cluster could also be modified to
strip it out of the spots sent to those who don't want such
information.

Something to think about, I think... I like the idea of data rich
cluster spots but I can see how the cluster is information overload
anyway...

Tops on my list is finding the DX before it's spotted... sometimes I
wish we could cancel DX spotting entirely and cool the pileups off,
but barring that, I'd like to make it as useful as possible.

Dan