On 7/30/06, N4BAA - Jose Castillo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Absoutley ZERO reason to start working JA stations on 30M at 0630 ...
They have to know they can work them all day long.

They did the same thing this morning on both 75 and 30m.  Good signal
on 75, worked a few USA, switched to a JA operator and then worked JAs
while the sun was rising in W1.  On 30m, I heard them work mostly JAs
around the same time.

It's Kan JA1BK's expedition and money, I guess they can spend it
whichever way they want.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us