Bloody hell.  Someone asked a simple question about the log check, and all the
old timers are getting on their soap boxes about how much better it was when

  You should some over to the UK and listen to the G3 Tomato Growers telling
each other on 80m how much better it was when you could get a trolley bus into
town, have a meal, go see Arthur Askey and still get change from a
farthing.......

  :-)

  Dave G0OIL

Jim Reisert AD1C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Actually, Dave, the DXCC card checker I referred to was a VE6 who
posted on the DX-NEWS reflector Friday morning. I did not know you
had posted any inquiries regarding N8S, my message was in reference
to someone else.

Please get your facts straight next time.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, , http://www.ad1c.us