Let me throw another item in the mix. The guys out on the rocks are doing a great job. I wouldn't have the courage or physical stamina to do it. However, the huge splits that they are running is tearing up the bands, and I would venture to guess that some of the hecklers are those who have had their QSO's trampled by the large splits, and are pissed. They have a point. At the same time, i realize that the guys on the rocks are dealing with monstrous volumes of callers, and have no other way to thin them out. It's a no win situation.

73,
Mike, W5UC