when sending / replying / answering a post to either the NEWS or CHAR
reflectors PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT set your e-mailer to confirm delivery
or reading.

In the past several days, I have gotten in excess of 3000 e-mails all
they state is that so and so received and / or read the message

I get copies of all reponses that go through the reflectors..bounced
addresses, over the limit addresses and for the life of me addresses
that have been set up by their owners to reject posts fromk the very
reflecftors that they themselves subscribed to (I delete those as
soon as I find them BTW)

So please, to help reduce the wear and tear on both my delete buttone
and index fingers, please do not send a message with a delivery
request OR for that matter marked URGENT,as these seem to activate a
whole lew of bells and buzzers at some peoples terminals

Thanks and have a nice weekend

Steve KF2TI

Look for the 3 Steves / mobile to Dayton from 0100z, Thursday May 17
to 1200Z and throughout Sunday May 20 as we head home

Those that wokr the 3 of us will receive a beautiful multi-colorede
WAS (Worked All Steves) cerificate, suitable for frame