What are all those DX'ers who do not have the internet supposed to do? I guess
they are gonna hafta whine like me.
Jim
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gerry Hohn
  To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
  Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 6:28 PM
  Subject: [DX-CHAT] Yearbook whine

  I'm perfectly happy to see the standing on the WEB page. They are updated
  regularly and show the current standings rather than a once a year
  (outdated) snapshot.

  That being said, the Database that shows these standing is still
  unavailable!

  Gerry VE6LB/VA6XDX
  DXCC Field Checker-Southern Alberta
  VE/VA6 QSL Bureau Team