U asked...

I have a USA mail drop... my son receives my mail that comes to his and my USA address, 4301 Jenkins Dr, Plano, and he periodically sends my mail to me.... Last month he spent $148 usd to send me a slim FedEx box and reports US post is also expensive and slower and depends on the local post office at the end of the line...... and the other UPS-like services say they dump their foreign mail into the foreign post offices many times.

I am going to investigate the PayPal option, but it really smacks of commerce. Thanks for mentioning it. 73

Charles Harpole
[EMAIL PROTECTED]