I have used MMTTY for the past few years with good results. Recently, I had the motherboard on this computer to die and it was replaced. Nothing else was touched.

Today, I tried RTTY for the first time since having the work done. It transmits fine, prints OK, and shows a reading on the scope as always. However, on receive, there is nothing on the scope and no print. I turned off the line in mute and can hear the RTTY audio in the PC speaker, so it is coming in, but not making it to the MTTY program for some reason. I have tried swapping the plugs on the audio card with no results. Does anybody have any ideas?

Tom N4TJ