From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of K2EWB
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 12:43 PM
To: Undisclosed Recipient
Subject: [DX-CHAT] W.D. (Denny) Evans, GW3CDP - SK

W. Denzil Evans, GW3CDP (Denny to his many friends) passed away on Saturday,
15 September '07 at the age of 81 after a short illness. During his lifetime
he was most active in Amateur Radio DX-ing.  He had achieved #1 Honor Roll
(Phone) and was close to completing the CW mode. He was a long time member
of both the R.S.G.B. and the A.R.R.L. He served in India and Burma in the
British Royal Signals during WWII.  Condolences can be sent to Denny's widow
Ann, at his address as
listed on QRZ.com.  R.I.P. Dear Friend, You shall be missed but not
forgotten.
Leon Katz, (K2EWB)