Anyone know why Logbook of the World has been down "for maintenance" since
at least yesterday late morning?

I first thought it was just to make adjustments for St. Barts... but even if
that was the case, I'd've thought it would be back by now.

I don't want to bug anyone working on it if there is a problem -- better
they spend their time fixing things than explaining things.  Just wondering
if anyone had heard anything?

(Of course, Murphy's Law guarantees that by the time you see this, the
system will probably be back up... one can hope...)

73, ron w3wn