IMHO, the DX-Pedition operators will ultimately be the ones who must solve the problem. They will have to get tired enough to start imposing sanctions on unruly stations. Calling these Bozos out by callsign publicly isn't a viable solution, but privately taking note of who they are, and never answering their calls may get their attention.

While I don't like the fact that there are General class ops operating out of their assigned frequency range, I am forced accept the fact that the whole licensing structure has gone to hxxx in a hand-basket, and for all practical purposes is meaningless.

73,
Mike, W5UC
**age & treachery will overcome youth & skill**
**Management is the cesspool of life.
   It's the place where the big chunks float to the top.**
** http://www.suddenlink.net/pages/w5uc/ **