At 04:47 AM 2/11/2008, Tom Wylie wrote:
Someone in an earlier message suggested that you should have a "banned" list. I can tell you now, that there are several callsigns IN MY HEAD which I will never work when taking part in an expedition. They can call me till they are blue in the face but will never get a QSO from me.

The best comment from Tom was that above. I hope he will expand that list significantly, and since he is a respected member of the successful DX-Pedition crowd, I hope he will encourage others to do the same.

73,
Mike, W5UC
**age & treachery will overcome youth & skill**
**Management is the cesspool of life.
   It's the place where the big chunks float to the top.**
** http://www.suddenlink.net/pages/w5uc/ **