I noticed something this past week. My total number of confirmed QSOs in LoTW had gone up noticably and quickly. Mine just doesn't move all that quickly so I noodled on it awhile and discovered something. What with VP6DX posting their logs so quickly to LoTW and with so many stations wanting confirmations, I checked my new QSOs against the VP6 on-line log. Sure enough, everyone of them had worked Ducie on multiple bands and modes. This must have been the straw that forced them over the top and compelled those guys to post their logs to LoTW. Well, whatever it takes I guess, but y'all might want to take a look.

Gary
AB5RM