Try: http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/index.html?year=2005&country=27

Gerry Ve6LB
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Duane, WV2B
  To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
  Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 2:18 PM
  Subject: [DX-CHAT] CQWW CW 2005

  Can anyone tell me the dates of the 2005 CQWW CW contest? I know it is the
last full weekend of the month, but don't have an old calendar, and couldn't
find anything with a quick search on line. maybe someone has a certificate on
the wall they can check?

  Thanks, Duane, WV2B

  www.sabledx.com

  "The reward of a thing well done is to have done it."-
  Ralph Waldo Emerson