From: N3XX - Tim Heger
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 8:00 PM
Subject: [DX-CHAT] Was it 9X0R or 5T5DC?

Hello to all on the list.  I'm hoping someone can help me figure out a possible
logging error on my part.
I have in my log 9X0R - Mar. 18 - 2332 UTC - 30 Mtrs / Rtty.  The qso is not in
the online log for 9X0R.
I have not logged 5T5DC on 30/RTTY, but the online log for 5T5DC shows I have a
qso with them on 30/RTTY.
I think I probably just logged the wrong callsign, but can anyone let me know
if you worked or heard 5T5DC at the date & time above?

Thanks & 73,
Tim - N3XX