Hi all,

I'm looking for info about the ZC4 prefix. It seems that only English peoples
can obtain ZC4 licence. 1 and 2 CEPT licences can not operate ZC4/homecall/P or
/M. It seems that the ZC4 administration deliver ZC4 licence only to operate
from the military bases areas located in the SBA's. Does it mean that the SBA's
outside the military bases are not part of ZC4, or only that no licence are
given to operate outside the militray areas but inside the SBA's ?

Thanks in advance, and my appologies for my english, a long time without
practice...

Best regards,

Nick F5FRM