On QTH.com today - THIS IS NOT ME

ANNOUNCE - Looking for DX Ops for GITMO Operation
Looking to put together a trip to GITMO next spring or sooner. Can take one or maybe two with me (space is limited) 1. MUST be active duty or retired military, will stay at Navy Lodge, fly space "A" from NAS Jax
2. Must have General class or higher license
3. Prefer non-smoker to share quarters
4. MAC flights depart NAS Jacksonville each Sat so must furnish transportation to Jacksonville, FL
5. You must be in good health
6. Cost will be low on post since we can use dining facility, PX.
I am just feeling this out now. At present, the club station is there but no HAMS. We will have to wait until at least one ham is stationed there. Anyone who knows of a ham on PCS to GITMO, please let me know. He will have to sponsor us. Listing #697365 - Submitted on 10/28/08 by Callsign <http://www.qth.com/callsign.php?cs=KN4N>KN4N
<http://swap.qth.com/contact.php?counter=697365>Click Here to Email

Jack Hartley
K4WSB / VP2MSB
ARRL - QCWA - OOTC