Fellow DXers:

Any HB9 ops online who live near Kandersteg Switzerland?  I will be at the
Kandersteg International Scout Center for 8 days in July (through the 17th) and
would enjoy meeting any local hams.  I hope to have a Buddipole and either a
Kenwood TS480SAT or Yaesu FT857D with me at the time.

For non HB9 ops, Kandersteg is about 75-100km + or - south of Bern.

For any HB9 ops, any chance of getting an HB9??? license this late or is a
HB9/WW5L CEPT license the easiest and most convenient way to go now?

Any help greatly appreciated.

73 de Tom, WW5L