Normally I would not post something like this here BUT I
am getting very frustrated

Several of my computers have picked up some sort of
Popup that starts

www.url.urtbk.com, the morphs into another website,m
usually based on whatever page I currently am looking at

If I go to ARRL, I get some communications page...health
page, I get vitamins, etc

I doesn't seem to be malicious, just ANNOYING!!!!

I have run almost every legit scanner and they all show
nothing is wrong.  Several AV programs show the same

Google is no help.  It seems that most of the fixes are
posted in Europe, hence I can't read them

Has anyone ruin into this ?  Has anyone fixed it
permanently?

To keep traffic here to a minimum, please respond
directly

Thanks and to those who celebrate  Happy Independence
day   To those that don't, have a good Friday, July 4

73  Steb  KF2TI