From: kf...@njdxa.org [mailto:kf...@njdxa.org] On Behalf Of Doug Renwick
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 10:30 PM
To: dx-n...@njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-NEWS] 7O1YGF

Did anyone receive this announcement:

"In one of the announcements I (Bill Moore) mentioned that if a card is
received without an SASE or one IRC, that a $4.50 postage and handling
fee would be applied."

I submitted my card based on the announcement quoted below and was still
charged $4.50.

"Send the 7O1YGF card ONLY to DXCC with a SASE, or return postage if
outside the US; DXCC will process the card and applicants will not be
charged a submission fee. 7O1YGF cards included with other cards will be
handled as part of a normal submission."

Doug

The water jump is long and the barrier may be high,
you might break every bone, but it's so much fun to fly!

subscribe dx-news