This was memorial activity for people killed in Arctic Ocean during WWII:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convoy_PQ_17

I don't think that it was other activity for this event.
Those three statons are located in the distinations points of those convoy

There was grait moviein 2004 about this :

http://www.kinoshow.ru/films/159.html

73!

Larry

RW4WZ