Just had the pleasure of seeing Steve KF2TI for a short time (he has
relatives a hop skip & a jump from the QTH).  Steve was kind enough to
field-check my 20 meter DXCC cards. and razzed me severely for a few cards
that got out of order (which I deserved!)

That will make 4 single bands completed (10, 15 & 30 are the others), with
just 40 & 80 to submit to finish off 5 Band DXCC, one band at a time.

My thanks to Steve for taking the trouble of stopping by and checking the
cards, which was above & beyond the strict call of duty.  (Of course, it's
always nice to see someone from back home again as well!)

Now, do I have enough time to gather the 40 meter cards together before
Dayton. or am I just going to chicken out and wait a little longer?

73, ron w3wn