From: kf...@njdxa.org [mailto:kf...@njdxa.org] On Behalf Of Larry Van Horn
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 1:42 PM
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-CHAT] Deleted DXCC entities

I have a dumb question and since I haven't used my daily allotment yet,
guess I can fire away. ;-)))

With the upcoming Neth Antilles breakup and those old countries to be
deleted, after they have been deleted, can you still submit those deleted
countries the the DXCC desk for credit to your account as deleted counties?
Hope that makes sense.

73 de Larry

Larry Van Horn, N5FPW
Brasstown, NC USA