From: Dennis Kopecky
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 6:56 PM
To: i...@pd3em.com ; k...@nc.rr.com
Cc: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: RE: [DX-CHAT] Photo QSL Suppliers?

Friends,

If you want to "roll your own" I have seen, but not yet used, Freeqsl.com. From
what I saw, it seems you can put your own different artwork in for every qsl
you do, if you would want to. I started to download from the site, but was
having a problem with my computer, and haven't really gone back to it. Ok, any
day now!

73, Dennis, W2IU