From: kf...@njdxa.org [mailto:kf...@njdxa.org] On Behalf Of
d...@optonline.net
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 2:03 PM
To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-CHAT] LoTW Servers Down?

Anyone else getting a fatal error message from the Logbook of the World
server?

I keep getting the following response:

"Fatal error: initializeLOTWDB: -709 - CONNECT: (protocol error):
General database error [initializeLOTWDB: -709 - CONNECT: (protocol
error)]"

This is happening in a web browser and also from within DXLab on another
computer.  Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

Mike, K2CD