________________________________
Fra: "dxis@Emne: Re: [DX-CHAT] Are your HK0NA CW contacts showing up in the
online log?

Thanks for the replies, guys. Jay, the dates were the 24th and one early on the
25th.  It seems other Ops are missing Qs in this time frame as well.  Glad to
see it isn't just me.  I'll hold off on trying to rework them as it's just band
fills now, and I'm sure others still need them for a brand new one.
73 es gl,
Mike, K2CD

13 of my 14 contacts are showing so they must have been uploading most bu
now.   Now it is going to be interseting to see when LOTW is uploaded.

VP6T is fantastic !  But G3TXF is quite somebody !!
73  Rag  LA5HE