One of my personal yardstick of the "goodness" of an expedition is NOT the total number of QSOs made as that depends entirely on the number of operators, stations and the duration but I like to look at the TOTAL QSOs made by the NUMBER of OPERATORS and the NUMBER of DAYS taken into account

Like:

Call Total QSOs No of Operators No of Days No of QSOs made per operator per day

T32C            213006            38                30                186
D68C            168591            32                20                263
HK0NA           195292            27                27                267
7O6T            162029            17                15 *635*

I guess it all depends on the objectives of the expedition

work uniques??
work down to the third and fourth tier?
max out the QSOs?

etc etc.

Its just my way of looking and comparing things

Tom
GM4FDM