Hi Ron,Tony,Fred,Mike,Tino....& others !

This is my last E-Mail thru Reflector about this item (Steve-KF2TI is
right).

Tnx for double E-mails & esspecially to Ron for Coments :)

>You got to be kidding!!
> When you learn how to send SAE and proper postage, you'll
> get a card from most people. By the way, the logs for 3Y0 and VP8 show a
> card sent to you direct and by buro.

 Call's I mentioned like examples been REAL NIGHTMARE for me :(

My LOG's show's: 3 times send direct QSL fer 3Y0PI&VP8BZL with SAE+2IRC
(not Proper?)  & never received answer.

Allmost one year after DX-pedition  & still not confirmed 3Y/P  for my
DXCC, I decide to send new request for same QSL's but this time + 5IRC's &
:) just after 3 weeks I receive direct 3Y0PI & VP8BZL QSL's >  BUT on my
SAE  someone write ' GOOD IRC's  :).. hi !
I think I learn verry quick what is 'proper postage' :)

Buro card ? > Sorry I never received.

This will never happend if LoTW take real place in our HOBBY.

 So, I think that You don't need to be angry on my LOUD THINKing about
LoTW.

TNX for Your pation !!!

Stay tuned on SIX > F2 season comming soon !

 73,GL&DX!!!                   de: MOME -  Z32ZM
                                      www.qsl.net/z32zm