I have seen the reports or articles on the Andaman Island Situation  written by C. Harpole but have seen no  mention of the following station call signs
VU4 RBI    VU4NRO    VU2RDX    VU4ARO   VU2JYS    VU2CYL    VU2IJ   VU2ZBR   VU2ATB    VU2AMB    VU2HFR    VU2DBP    VU2OB    HS0ZDY    HS0ZBG    HS0ZAZ    HS0ZAA.

THE ABOVE STATIONS TOOK AN ACTIVE PART IN PROVIDING THE NECESSARY SUPPORT AND COMMUNICATIONS FOR THE SUPPORT OF THE ISLAND DURING THE DISASTER PERIOD.  I AM SURE THERE WERE MANY MORE THAT WE IN THAILAND COULD NOT HEAR.

Prior to our recent QSo's on the 26 of December on 40 meters, the last time I worked Ms. Bharathi was 15 years ago on the Island of Andaman.
She is deserving of any  award which can be given to a Amateur Radio operator who steps forward and makes us all
proud of our hobby.

John    HS0ZAA   for 15 years
           W2ZWW  for  57 years

Bangkok Thailand