On 24 May 2005 at 15:45, Urb LeJeune wrote:

Date sent:              Tue, 24 May 2005 15:45:32 -0400
To:                     dx-news@njdxa.org
From:                   Urb LeJeune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                [DX-NEWS] Death by repeatedly shooting oneself in the
foot

>          The Dayton Hamvention has both macro and micro problem.
> The macro problems, such as high gas prices and declining interest,
> are universal. However, there are problems they have brought on
> themselves.

OOOPPPSSSS........

Even the bosses make mistakes...as in this thread is on-going to the
Chat reflector as was posted by ERROR Will Robinson, to the NEWS
reflector as opposed to the CHAT reflector

I guess you know who partied a tad to hardy at the NJDXA Suite this
past weekend!!!???!!!

PLEASE PLEASE if you wish to comment feel freon the DX-CHAT reflector

Thanks

Your friendly neighborhood administrator

KF2TI

Now back to our show...already in progress