I just hate myself for doing this (yeah  right!!!)

If you ever wondered just who the 3 Steve's & Kurt are, wel;l wonder
no more

http://68.196.94.146:888/

will reveal all

If you ever tried and succeeded to attain an elusive WAS (Worked all
Steve's ) certificate, check out

http://68.196.94.146:888/

If you neve tried, but wondered about it

http://68.196.94.146:888/

Sign our guestbook (be nice, we know where you transmit from)

http://68.196.94.146:888/

I am so ashamed.........

Now back to the DX, already in progress

73,

Steve (yes of those Steves)

This has been a Dayton Mission Control Update (r).  Dayton
Mission Control (r) is a registered trademark of the Dayton
Mission Control Update (r) Corportion.  Any unauthorized use
of the Dayton Mission Control Update (r) name will result
in substantial penalties from the Dayton Mission Control
Update (r) Corporation.

All rights reserved.  Offer not good after curfew
in Sectors R or M

outgoing mail scanned with Norton's NAV2003