Hi Jeff and the rest of the gang;

Just to let you know about the I.O.T.A dxpedition of Cayo Jutias IS. NA-093
coming up next week. They will be operating from the Lighthouse # CUB022 from
that Island.

>From the 23rd (Around 1700 UTC) thru 28th of January 2006. The operating bands
>are 15,17,20 and 40 mts. Their call signs are:
CO3JN/1 (PSK31), CO2WL/1 (SSB), CO3LF/1 (SSB), CO3CJ/1 (SSB),
CO3VK/1 (SSB) and CO3ET/1 (CW).

Just on the 28th (SAT) of January they will use a diferent callsign and is
T41JM, Celebrating the José Martí day, that's a Cuban holiday. The QSL Info is
via IZ8EBI more info at;

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/iz8_ebi/

Rafael Bonano (KP4RV)
Computer Technician