From: DAVE WHITE
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 12:30 AM
Subject: Re: [DX-NEWS] (Fwd) [GOLIST] KP5

What would motivate someone to do this kind of thing?  How maladjusted can some people be?
Maybe this is one of the people who deliberately QRM dxpeditions??
Maybe it's the sort of person who writes obscenities on walls, who vandalises parked cars?
Go get therapy whoever you are.....

Dave G0OIL

Barry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The ham that complained to his Congressman should be banned from DXCC
for life. What a jerk!
Barry W2UP

Steve-KF2TI wrote:
> >From the GoList reflector

> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From: "Chuck Chandler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date sent: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:21:02 -0600
> Subject: [GOLIST] KP5
> Send reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> [ Double-click this line for list subscription options ]
>
> Interesting story posted for DailyDX subscribers regarding the recent KP5 operation. Turns out the operation was cut short due to another ham complaining to the FWS and to his congressman demanding it be stopped.
>
> I wonder who this might be? Perhaps he will step forward and give his side of the story and his reasons for doing so? I'd say keeping silent would damn him in the minds of most hams.
>
> Sorry, unless you are a subscriber Bernie has prohibited forwarding the document. Worth a read.

&g t; <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Barry Kutner, W2UP
Newtown, PA