Here's the status of the YX0A/YX0LIX cards:

I've mailed about 70% of the cards as of this morning.  What's left to do is a
large pile of cards that have the following issues:

-'sticky' qsos that are not in log.  There appears to have been at least two
major 'slim' runs, one on 15 meters and one on 80 meters that are creating a
need to triple check some q's.

-folks that requested /mm cards.  I've got to do those, and have been
concentrating on getting out the Aves Island card first.

-folks that requested other cards that I manage

I've not started bureau cards yet, and won't for some time. I apologize for the
slow delivery of these cards; my hope was to be able to mail these a long time
ago, when I had some slack time in my schedule, but the process 'came together'
just as some hectic work and personal commitments came into my schedule.

Doing the best I can, have patience

73
Steve KU9C