The date April 12th was incorrect (I forgot to turn the calendar to
April).... 73 de Tedd KB8NW

** EDITOR'S SPECIAL NOTE (by KB8NW): There will "NOT" be an OPDX
    bulletin for April 9th. I know, you heard this before, but it is
    true this time. My wife (chief proof-reader) and I will be heading
    south to Tybee Island, Georgia, for our daughter's "barefoot on the
    beach" wedding. Besides, I can really use the break! However, PLEASE
    continue to send your DX info to me. If there are any special
    announcements, I will try to send them out.... 73 de Tedd KB8NW

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - [EMAIL PROTECTED] --or-- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Editor of the "Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin" (OPDX - "DXer's Tool of Excellence")